Meet Tag

Welcome to my Blog of "TAG" he has brought so much joy to my life. I have learned alot about the sport of AGILITY. Tag is my first Agility dog and when I went Shopping for a strong, driven, fast Border Collie.... BOY OH BOY did I get it. He is very driven, has extreme intensity and is the speed of light. Tag is 4 years old and we have been training together since he was 8 weeks old... I'm very proud of our accomplishments the past 4 years as we had many hurdles to jump. I have been very thankful for the great support system that I have. My team has encouraged me through every training session, every trial and seminar. Plus the support system I have at home makes it all possible :)

Monday, July 13, 2009

July Vacation


Our family headed to Creston B.C for 2 weeks of Sunshine. We had a great time going to the beach, swimming, Fishing, and Quading. Tag spent most of his time in the water fetching his ball or on shore shivering while stalking it. Some may say that he has some issues and I have to agree... this stance of him we saw regularly.
We headed to Boundry Lake for the day ( Mosquito Ville ) as we decided on a camp site I noticed that there was lot of logs and sticks in the water and close to shore. I became nervous as I knew he would be wanting to go swimming but it was not safe. We had been there about 1 hour and the weather was absolutely miserable. Moments of Wind, rain and I could see my breathe.... I was having a difficult time keeping Aislyn away from the water and Tag out of the water. We were all standing on the dock watching Aaron paddle out in the pontoon boat to go fishing. When all of a sudden Tag decided he should walk along the log laying in the water. Of course he fell off the log and because there was so many his back legs were stuck between two logs and everytime he tried to pull himself up he would get his back legs stuck. SO as I realized what was actually happening I had to jump into the freezing lake that came upto my waist lift the log with my knee and pull Tag out. He was completely fine but very scared and I was completely wet and very cold. After all of this going on ( Rain, Wind, Mosquittos, a crying Toddler and a scared dog) my husband radios into me and asks " So how's it going ?" " Noticed you fell in the lake"

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Can you stream photos on this?? Can't wait to see some more...and some of your cool video footage, too!

    Keep it up, Jo!

    ReplyDelete