Meet Tag

Welcome to my Blog of "TAG" he has brought so much joy to my life. I have learned alot about the sport of AGILITY. Tag is my first Agility dog and when I went Shopping for a strong, driven, fast Border Collie.... BOY OH BOY did I get it. He is very driven, has extreme intensity and is the speed of light. Tag is 4 years old and we have been training together since he was 8 weeks old... I'm very proud of our accomplishments the past 4 years as we had many hurdles to jump. I have been very thankful for the great support system that I have. My team has encouraged me through every training session, every trial and seminar. Plus the support system I have at home makes it all possible :)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Days of Preparing



SO my head has really been wrapped around Training, Training and more Training. I finally feel some relief as this week is slowly coming to an end and I feel that I have accomplished almost everything on my list.
Tuesday night was a great training night... we worked on many excercises such as Weave entries, Threadles, Serps, Front Cross's, Rear Cross, Contacts, Lead out Pivots and Discrimination.... it was so good. Amanda took a few good pics of Tag.... working hard as usual.

I will be doing a bit more training on the weekend to work on just a few issues that I'm having and then that will be it...... What will be...will be

4 comments:

  1. Things are coming together for you. you look comfortable with Tag out there, I can't wait to watch you run and cheer you Guys on at nationals! YEEEHHAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so excited for you and tag!!! it's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck at the Nationals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Jo & Tag!

    Oh, and nice pegs, by the way! *wink*

    ReplyDelete