A couple of weeks ago my mom and I were taking a walk with Tag and we were at the interesection by Frito and the new mini mall by Walmart. A man in a white old beat up truck at a red light jumped out of his truck and was yelling at us.I couldn't even understand what he was saying to me.
Mean while a mini van is freakin out behind him by yelling and honking her horn and was completely abnoxious. The weirdo jumps back in his truck and speeds ahead, we walk across the street and he pulls over and waits for us to cross the street. I'm thinking WTF is going on..." he isn't my neighbour " Tag you didn't do anything wrong.
Anyway he say's to me " Is that a Male ?" pointing to Tag and I said " yes" he say's " Is he fixed ?" I said " Yes, he is neutered" and he shakes his head and says " Too bad I have a little female BC that needs to get bred "
HAHAHAHA - I couldn't believe it. ........ mom and I just shook our heads and kept walking. This is WHY !!! so many good dogs go to BAD homes....and it really hurts my heart.
I can' imagine reproducing TAG'S
Anyway long story short I told this story to some GDG friends at PnE trial a week ago and Cindy and I desribed the same person and she also had an incident with the same guy... poor little muffin
So Tag and I were out walking on our route this past Friday night and he went driving by honking his horn. All I did was shake my head and think how sad it will be when he does find a stupid owner with a male BC to breed his lil muffin with ..... very sad
:o( Vicous Circles
Meet Tag
- TAG ALONG
- Welcome to my Blog of "TAG" he has brought so much joy to my life. I have learned alot about the sport of AGILITY. Tag is my first Agility dog and when I went Shopping for a strong, driven, fast Border Collie.... BOY OH BOY did I get it. He is very driven, has extreme intensity and is the speed of light. Tag is 4 years old and we have been training together since he was 8 weeks old... I'm very proud of our accomplishments the past 4 years as we had many hurdles to jump. I have been very thankful for the great support system that I have. My team has encouraged me through every training session, every trial and seminar. Plus the support system I have at home makes it all possible :)
No comments:
Post a Comment