I was so proud and happy a couple of weeks ago to help out a good friend of mine and her family adopt a TAG look alike.... Serioulsy, when I went to the Lethbridge Humane Society to take a look at him I instantly fell in love with him.
Robbie who is now Cooper has an amazing personality and temperment. The only trait he has of Tag is his looks......thank god....hahaha. He is so friendly, loves kids, people, other dogs and cats :0)
He was a stray wandering around and he was brought to the Humane Society just before september long weekend. I was so surprised that nobody came to claim him as he has had some obedience and he plays fetch really well and brings the ball right to your hand....something I'm not use too..
I never thought that another Gyppie was out there but it is possible...I told Sarah that Gyp + Tag = Cooper .... a perfect mix.
check out the handsome boy
Meet Tag
- TAG ALONG
- Welcome to my Blog of "TAG" he has brought so much joy to my life. I have learned alot about the sport of AGILITY. Tag is my first Agility dog and when I went Shopping for a strong, driven, fast Border Collie.... BOY OH BOY did I get it. He is very driven, has extreme intensity and is the speed of light. Tag is 4 years old and we have been training together since he was 8 weeks old... I'm very proud of our accomplishments the past 4 years as we had many hurdles to jump. I have been very thankful for the great support system that I have. My team has encouraged me through every training session, every trial and seminar. Plus the support system I have at home makes it all possible :)
wow he looks like wonderful dog jo!!!! her really could be Gyp and Tag's love child!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethey are VERY lucky to have found him!