Meet Tag

Welcome to my Blog of "TAG" he has brought so much joy to my life. I have learned alot about the sport of AGILITY. Tag is my first Agility dog and when I went Shopping for a strong, driven, fast Border Collie.... BOY OH BOY did I get it. He is very driven, has extreme intensity and is the speed of light. Tag is 4 years old and we have been training together since he was 8 weeks old... I'm very proud of our accomplishments the past 4 years as we had many hurdles to jump. I have been very thankful for the great support system that I have. My team has encouraged me through every training session, every trial and seminar. Plus the support system I have at home makes it all possible :)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kimberly Trial

Aaron and I spent another wedding anniversary with our GDG friends in Kimberly. We had a great time playing agility, fishing, visiting, drinking and more drinking. As you can see from the pictures Aaron had a very good time this year even though his side kick Pete was not able to attend. Garry (Deb's hubby) made up for Aaron's sense of loss with two bottles of Tequila ....which then led to many many stories....hahahaha

The weather held out really well for us and the dogs, we had mostly overcast all weekend which made for cool mornings. Tag and I did ok.... It is hard to run agility when your re-training contacts and it is just re-enforcing bad behaviour but not Tag's fault :o( so that is why we have stopped trialing and Medicine Hat ( past weekend) was our last trial for 2010. I need to train my new method of contacts to be much more solid (More details to come on that)

Amanda ran Tag in Steeple Chase and they received a Q... woo hoo that was number 10 for him.

Compliments to Amanda for the pictures :o)

Anyway just a quick post on a great September weekend

1 comment:

  1. 6 yrs congrats to you both!!! You are still on your honey moon, Make every year is a honey moon and it will see you thru the good and the difficult.
    It was 36 yrs for us in August
    Wish we could have been there, I love tequila!
    love ya guys, and love watching you and Tag run, its always a thrill.
    love the toque and flip flops , very Albertan!!!

    ReplyDelete