Tag and Gyppie are such a cute little pair. With Gyppie's big feet and Tag's princess toes they would have made the cutest babies.... BUT they would all need Gyppie's temperament :0)
Even though Tag is all business he is a super awesome boy... and we are a great match. He has enjoyed his quiet time the past week and now that we are on vacation he will get to have some fun in Cowley and in Creston. His second and third favourite places to be, we all know that the agility course is his MOST favourite.
I absolutely love the picture of Aislyn and Gyp... My curly Q just loves this dog so much and even has a picture of Gyppie in her bedroom. These are just the cutest pictures that Sarah took the other night and I just had to share them.
Meet Tag
- TAG ALONG
- Welcome to my Blog of "TAG" he has brought so much joy to my life. I have learned alot about the sport of AGILITY. Tag is my first Agility dog and when I went Shopping for a strong, driven, fast Border Collie.... BOY OH BOY did I get it. He is very driven, has extreme intensity and is the speed of light. Tag is 4 years old and we have been training together since he was 8 weeks old... I'm very proud of our accomplishments the past 4 years as we had many hurdles to jump. I have been very thankful for the great support system that I have. My team has encouraged me through every training session, every trial and seminar. Plus the support system I have at home makes it all possible :)
oh JO so sweet, I love all your pictures, I wish I lived closer to all of you, I sure would love to train with you, such a great energy in your group, keep it up girls, You make me smile!
ReplyDelete