Meet Tag

Welcome to my Blog of "TAG" he has brought so much joy to my life. I have learned alot about the sport of AGILITY. Tag is my first Agility dog and when I went Shopping for a strong, driven, fast Border Collie.... BOY OH BOY did I get it. He is very driven, has extreme intensity and is the speed of light. Tag is 4 years old and we have been training together since he was 8 weeks old... I'm very proud of our accomplishments the past 4 years as we had many hurdles to jump. I have been very thankful for the great support system that I have. My team has encouraged me through every training session, every trial and seminar. Plus the support system I have at home makes it all possible :)

Monday, May 31, 2010

Medicine Hat May Long Weekend

We headed to Medicine Hat on Friday afternoon and I was still telling Sarah that the forecast was going to change by Saturday. The sky was clear and it was 16 degree's. Unforunately I was very wrong and we played in the rain all day Saturday. I wore my green rain suit and I was named the " HULK" trully fitting...hahaha

Sunday morning Sarah and I are sitting in her Element enjoying our nice hot coffee debating when we should get out of the vehicle and that's when we realized we no longer had a tent standing up. So we bunked in with Lynn and Ray and it was toasty warm.

Tag did fantastic this weekend... We had an amazing Master Challenge course and one tiny hiccup cost us the run but I was still very happy with him and how far we have come on these courses.

Saturday we ran a Master Standard course and rocked it ( Q ) then Q'd on Advanced Jumpers and Master Snooker and Sunday we Q'd in Master Gamblers. We had some issues Sunday afternoon with a bar here and there but overall this was one of the best weekends we have ever had and definately the most Q's in one weekend.

I'm very exciting to be competing in Regionals this year as I have been working hard with Tag and he has given 100% back. We have a great opportunity to do very well.

1 comment:

  1. you guys had an amazing weekend. you are a great team, it's so nice to see it all coming together. SO EXCITED TO WATCH YOU AT REGIONALS!!!!!!!!!!! I've already bought the wine LOL

    ReplyDelete