OMG.... I bought and easy walker last week ( Harness for the dog ) the very first question out of Aaron's mouth was " Why in the hell didn't we buy this sooner ?" I had no answer for him as I was wondering the same thing. Our walks are so much more enjoyable.... now... LOL
Aislyn said with a big look of shock on her face " Mamma I can walk Tag"
Super cute !
Meet Tag
- TAG ALONG
- Welcome to my Blog of "TAG" he has brought so much joy to my life. I have learned alot about the sport of AGILITY. Tag is my first Agility dog and when I went Shopping for a strong, driven, fast Border Collie.... BOY OH BOY did I get it. He is very driven, has extreme intensity and is the speed of light. Tag is 4 years old and we have been training together since he was 8 weeks old... I'm very proud of our accomplishments the past 4 years as we had many hurdles to jump. I have been very thankful for the great support system that I have. My team has encouraged me through every training session, every trial and seminar. Plus the support system I have at home makes it all possible :)
YAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteglad it is working!!!! Like an American Express card, DON"T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!!!!
aren't they amazing?!!1
ReplyDeleteme thinks me needs one too!!!!, well, Kort does!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE mine too!
ReplyDeleteI love mine too! Bosley thinks it's awful, but I like it.
ReplyDeleteDo they make them for cats?
ReplyDelete